A medical worker fills a syringe with a Covid-19 vaccine. A Covid-19 vaccination campaign for workers in the two biggest coronavirus hotspots--Bac Giang and Bac Ninh provinces---was launched May 27 – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – A Covid-19 vaccination campaign for workers in the two biggest coronavirus hotspots ---Bac Giang and Bac Ninh provinces---was launched on May 27, following the directives of the prime minister and the health minister.
As part of the campaign, the Ministry of Health cooperated with the provincial government of Bac Ninh to vaccinate 100 workers of the Funing Precision Component Co., Ltd under the Hon Hai Technology Group.
The province is working on a plan to vaccinate workers throughout the province. Around 90,000 workers are expected to be inoculated against the disease in the upcoming period.
Meanwhile, 300 workers of the Phu Hong Company in Bac Giang were inoculated yesterday. Similarly, Bac Giang is facilitating a vaccination plan for workers across the province, with some 150,000 workers scheduled to receive a Covid-19 vaccine in the coming time.
- Workers to be given priority for Covid-19 vaccination
- VASI proposes prioritizing Covid-19 vaccination for manufacturing workers
- Medical worker dies after coronavirus vaccination
- Health Minister sends condolences to dead health worker’s family
- 377 health workers getting Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine in stable condition
- 375 workers in Bac Giang confirmed as positive for Covid-19 today
- Vietnam reports 73 new Covid-19 cases, mainly in Bac Giang, Bac Ninh
- Additional 3,663 people receive Covid-19 vaccine, one suffering Anaphylaxis
- Vietnam adds 86 cases to Covid-19 tally