Competent forces at work at a coronavirus checkpoint. Residents of Thuan Thanh, Que Vo and Yen Phong districts and Bac Ninh City in the northern province of Bac Ninh have been advised not to go out after 8:00 p.m. – PHOTO: TNO
HCMC – Residents of Thuan Thanh, Que Vo and Yen Phong districts and Bac Ninh City in the northern province of Bac Ninh have been advised not to step out after 8:00 p.m. except to take patients to hospitals, for night shifts or to return home after work.
The Bac Ninh government on May 24 sent an urgent dispatch to districts, towns, cities and the relevant departments asking the governments of the four localities in the province to strictly practice social distancing in line with the prime minister’s Directive 16.
Under the order, households should keep a distance from other households, villages from other villages, communes from other communes and districts from other districts.
Apart from refraining from going out after 8:00 p.m., residents should stay at home and only go out to buy medicines, food and necessities, or for work to factories or production facilities, the local media reported.
Due to the complicated Covid-19 situation, the provincial government asked all the residents to make health declarations within three days, from May 24 to 26.
Those who develop symptoms of fever, a cough or shortness of breath should contact healthcare centers for guidelines.
- Bac Ninh City implements social distancing
- Social distancing imposed on one district in Bac Ninh province
- 40 more domestic, five imported Covid-19 cases reported
- More locales in Bac Ninh, Bac Giang put under medical blockage
- Additional 15 Covid-19 positive cases reported in Hanoi, Bac Ninh this morning
- Bac Ninh locks down company dormitory due to Covid-19
- Covid-19 continues to rage as new community-infected cases soar by 65
- Quang Ninh to stop quarantining people arriving from Hai Duong
- HCMC plans to turn five suburban districts into urban districts, cities