The event comprises two chapters: “Shining Belief” and “Uncle Ho’s Teachings Illuminate the Future”.
NDO – An art programme entitled “A Nation's Festival” was held in Ho Chi Minh City on May 23 to celebrate the success of the election of deputies to the 15th NA and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 term.
The event, organised by Ho Chi Minh City’s Organising Board of Major Holidays, comprised two chapters: “Shining Belief” and “Uncle Ho’s Teachings Illuminatethe Future” with new songs praising the love for the Fatherland, the Party and President Ho Chi Minh, and expressing the nation's aspiration for development.
The elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly (NA) and People’s Councils at all levels for the 2021-2026 tenure was a comprehensive success.
Preliminary reports show that 95.65% of voters nationwide had been to the polls by 17:30 on May 23. More than 69 million people across the country voted to elect 500 deputies to the 15th NA from the 866 candidates.
Meanwhile, 3,726 deputies were expected to be selected from among 6,199 candidates to provincial-level People’s Councils, 22,952 deputies to district-level People’s Councils from among 37,468 candidates, and 242,312 deputies to communal-level People’s Councils fromamong 405,244 candidates.
- Elections go as planned nationwide National Assembly Vice Chairman
- Exhibition on National Assembly election opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- Lao ambassador believes in success of Vietnam s general elections
- Vice President Vo Thi Anh Xuan goes to the poll in An Giang province
- Ba Ria – Vung Tau holds early voting ahead of upcoming elections
- Vietnam to enter new stage of development General Secretary
- Vietnamese elections receive wide coverage of global media
- In Photos Early voting held in border areas islands
- Early election held in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province