Voters cast their ballots in Lao Cai Province.
NDO/VNA - Most cities and provinces reported high rates of turnout of over 90 percent in the May 23 elections exceeded, with some recording a rate of as high as 99.99 percent as of 10pm the same day, reported the National Election Council (NEC).
In almost all electoral units, the voting finished on time in line with the regulations, according to the NEC.
The council reported that voters nationwide eagerly participated in the elections, showing a high sense of responsibility to the country.
Thanks to careful preparations and strong communications, the elections were conducted in a democratic manner, allowing the people to fully exercise their right to mastery.
Election committees in all localities kept close supervision of the voting process to ensure its safety and compliance with the law.
According to the NEC, the security and social safety and order were ensured in all localities without any abnormal circumstances.
In areas with mistakes in ballots, the NEC gave timely instruction so that the elections were carried out in line with the regulations.
- NA Chairman examines elections in Bac Ninh, Bac Giang provinces
- Elections go as planned nationwide National Assembly Vice Chairman
- National Election Council agrees to early voting in selected locations
- Ba Ria – Vung Tau holds early voting ahead of upcoming elections
- Over 69 million voters to cast ballots
- Preparations for national election inspected
- In Photos Early voting held in border areas islands
- Public security ministry launches campaign to protect security, safety for elections
- Voters need to make health declarations: home affairs minister