The exhibition is scheduled to run until May 28.
NDO – An exhibition entitled "National Assembly Election - A Nation's Festival" opened at Ho Chi Minh City's Book Street at Nguyen Van Binh Street in District 1 on May 21.
The event, jointly organised by the National Assembly (NA) Office, the Ministry of Home Affairs and the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, is part of the activities in response to the elections of deputies to the 15th NA and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 term.
The exhibition features more than 300 documents and images selected from the National Archives Centre II and the National Archives Centre III in the State Records Management and Archives Department, and the Information Department under the NA Office.
The exhibition has three themes including how the NA of Vietnam accompanies the nation, the Election of National Assembly deputies - historical milestones, and celebrating the election of deputies to the 15th NA and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 term.
The event, scheduled to run until May 28 is taking place amid an increasingly complicated epidemic situation in Ho Chi Minh City, as with many other localities across the country. Therefore, visitors are requested to strictly follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message: khau trang (face masks), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distancing), khong tu tap (no gatherings), and khai bao y te (health declarations).
- Exhibition showcases the development of National Assembly
- Temple of Literature displays photos of Tết during Nguyễn Dynasty
- Early election held in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province
- U.S.-Vietnam bilateral relations archives exhibited in HCMC
- Ba Ria – Vung Tau holds early voting ahead of upcoming elections
- Meeting examines preparations for upcoming general election
- National Assembly sets date for next election
- “Hanoi – Hue – Saigon: Tradition and Development” exhibition opens
- Hanoi s streets decorated for national election