Vietnam has offered medical supplies, including 800 ventilators, 2 million medical masks and 300,000 N95 surgical masks to Cambodia to support the neighbouring country in COVID-19 fight.
Addressing a ceremony on May 20 to symbolically hand over the supplies to the Cambodian side, Deputy Foreign Minister Nguyen Quoc Dung expressed his deep sympathy toward Cambodia over the complicated developments of the pandemic in the country.
- Vietnam gifts masks ventilators to support Cambodia against Covid 19
- Vietnam s defense ministry presents medical supplies to Cambodia for COVID 19 fight
- Vietnam willing to assist Cambodia in preventing COVID-19: Minister
- VUFO Friendship Association offers 200 000 in aid to Cambodia s Covid 19 fight
- Vietnam gifts USD 200 000 to support Cambodia against pandemic
- Haul of medical supplies donated to OVs in RoK to fight COVID-19 pandemic
- Cambodian PM thanks Vietnam for support in fight against COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh city aids Vientiane and Phnom Penh USD 100 000 in Covid 19 fight
- Vietnam handed thousands of medical gears to Cambodia
- COVID-19: Vietnam provides medical supplies to Myanmar