Army Corps 11 under the Vietnamese Ministry of Defense presented 270.000 face masks to the Lao National Assembly, Lao Defense Ministry and Vietnamese Association in Laos.
Vietnamese Embassy in Laos actively protects citizens amid Covid-19
Dien Bien Province gifts medical supplies to six Lao northern provinces
Dien Bien Province presents medical supplies to Laos border guard forces
Given the complicated Covid-19 situation in Laos, the Vietnamese community in the country has joined hands with the government and cities and provinces of Laos in fighting Covid-19, Vietnam News Agency reported.
Army Corps 11 under the Vietnamese Ministry of Defense presents gifts to the Lao Defense Ministry. Photo: VNA
On May 13, Army Corps 11 under the Vietnamese Ministry of Defense presented the Lao National Assembly with 10.000 N95 face masks; the Lao Defense Ministry with 200.000 face masks and 10.000 tons of rice and the Vietnamese Association in Laos with 60,000 masks.
One day earlier, Army Corps 11 also handed over 10.000 and 5.000 medical masks to North That Luang Village and Thatluang Pagoda in Xaysettha District in Vientiane Capital, where the unit is building the Lao National Assembly House.
Army Corps 11 presents gifts to the Vietnamese Association in Laos. Photo: VNA
Representatives from Lao units extended thanks to Army Corps 11 for its valuable assistance, adding that the donation demonstrated the great friendship and special solidarity between Laos and Vietnam.
Earlier, the Vietnamese Associations in Laos' Champasak and Salavan provinces and Vietnamese enterprises operating in southern Lao provinces provided aid of cash, medical supplies and necessities worth 259 million kips (28,000 U.S dollars) to the local authorities to assist them in the fight against the novel coronavirus.
- Dien Bien Province gifts medical supplies to six Lao northern provinces
- Vietnam s defense ministry presents medical supplies to Cambodia for COVID 19 fight
- Embassy presents face masks to Vietnamese community in Czech Republic
- Vietnamese students in Laos get support amid COVID-19
- Vietnamese localities Consulate General in Luang Prabang support Laos in Covid 19 battle
- COVID-19 Updates (Nov. 29): Government presented face masks to Vietnamese in Laos
- Vietnam presents medical aids to Cuba
- Medical masks presented to Vietnamese community in Cyprus
- Vietnamese, Indian medical corps discuss COVID-19 prevention