The fashion show is set to run with the theme of “Co tich hien dai”, known as “modern fairy tales” in English, and will bring images of princes and princesses from a bygone era wearing bright and young colourful outfits to audiences.
Over 60 child models nationwide are set to join the beauty queens as they perform at the event. Tran Tieu Vy, Miss Vietnam 2018, who won a spot among the Top 30 of Miss World the same year, will take on the of vedette at the event.
Also participating in the occasion will be outstanding faces such as Luong Thuy Linh, Miss World Vietnam 2019.
Cao Thuy Linh, Miss Grand International Vietnam 2014, will take part in the event.
Kieu Ngan, Miss Globe Vietnam 2015, is set to join in the fashion show.
Kieu Loan, the first runner-up at Miss World Vietnam 2019, will make an appearance as a model at the fashion event.
Thi Thi Pham (R), runner-up of the Elite Model Look
Supermodel Long Le will be participating.
Designer Phuong Ho (C) is renowned for producing impressive child outfits with her shows always receiving plenty of attention from fashion lovers.
- Beauty queens gather for fashion show by designer Hoang Hai
- Việt Nam International Fashion Festival 2020 showcases various art forms
- Miss World Vietnam 2021 starts receiving candidates’ profiles
- Vietnam Runway Fashion Week 2020 opens
- Phú Quốc to host “Fashion Voyage 3” show
- Catwalk shows to return for Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week in December
- VN Int’l Fashion Week opens in HCM City
- Vietnam beauty queen misses Miss World 2020
- Miss Vietnam 2020’s outstanding contestants expected to shine