Border guard officers in Vietnam's Cao Bang Province on Monday received 40 Vietnamese citizens who were previously caught entering China illegally to find jobs.
The reception took place at the Thi Hoa border guard station at Ha Lang Border Gate, which is Kejia Border Gate on the Chinese side, on Monday afternoon.
The 40 Vietnamese citizens, including 18 men and 22 women, hailing from multiple localities in Vietnam.
Following the reception, Thi Hoa border guards performed medical examinations on the Vietnamese citizens as per COVID-19 prevention regulations, completed legal procedures, and made records for administrative sanctions of their violations.
The border guard officers also coordinated with the Committee of COVID-19 Prevention and Control in Ha Lang District to bring the Vietnamese nationals to centralized quarantine areas according to regulations.
- Lang Son strengthens prevention and control of Covid-19 at border gate
- Two women arrested for smuggling Chinese nationals into Vietnam
- Covid-19 prevention and control in border areas
- Two human traffickers prosecuted in Lang Son
- Vietnam extradites four illegal Chinese entrants
- Four Vietnamese citizens enter Phu Quoc from Cambodia illegally
- Five Vietnamese men caught for smuggling Chinese
- HCMC tightens control over illegal entry by sea
- China suddenly changes decisions on customs clearance at Lung Vai border gate