Passengers are instructed to make health declarations at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC. A Danang resident visited many places in HCMC before he was diagnosed with Covid-19 - PHOTO: VNA
HCMC - A male resident of Danang visited many places in HCMC before he was diagnosed with Covid-19, according to the HCMC Center for Disease Control.
The center on May 10 said it had received news about the case and was tracing those who were in close contact with him, the local media reported.
The patient left HCMC on May 4 and tested positive for Covid-19 on May 8, so it is unknown if he was infected with Covid-19 while traveling in HCMC.
On May 9, the Danang steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control informed that T.V.D., who is a resident of Lien Chieu District and an employee of Monstar Lab Vietnam Co., Ltd in Son Tra District, tested positive for Covid-19.
From April 23 to 29, he would go to work and return home every day.
On April 30, he flew from Danang to HCMC on flight VN113 departing at 9:10 a.m. After arriving in HCMC, he was driven to the Saigonhome apartment building in Binh Tan District by his friend.
At 3 p.m. on the same day, he visited the ICOOL karaoke parlor at 38 Nguyen Son Street in Tan Phu District before he came to Nguyen Hue Walking Street in District 1 at 7:30 p.m.
He later visited the Garden coffee shop on Truong Cong Dinh Street in Tan Binh District.
From May 1 to 3, he went to some other places in Binh Tan, Binh Thanh and Tan Phu districts and Thu Duc City.
On May 4, he flew back to Danang on flight VN136.
- Two eateries in HCMC locked down due to Covid-19 case
- Vietnam reports 11 new Covid-19 cases
- HCMC locks down alley in District 3 as new Covid-19 case found
- Vietnam confirms six new imported Covid-19 cases
- Danang man tested positive for Covid-19 sees worse health
- Danang shuts down field hospital at indoor stadium
- Eight more returnees infected with Covid-19
- HCMC reports one Covid-19 case
- Coffee shop on Bui Vien Street under lockdown due to new Covid-19 case
- HCMC quarantines six cases linked to 1,553rd Covid-19 patient