An eatery on Ho Thi Ky Street in District 10 is under lockdown. Two restaurants in districts 10 and 11 in HCMC have been put under lockdown as a man who retested positive for Covid-19 had visited the sites – PHOTO: TNO
HCMC – Two restaurants in districts 10 and 11 in HCMC have been put under lockdown as a man who retested positive for Covid-19 visited the two places a few days ago.
Nguyen Thi Lam Tuyen, chairwoman of Ward 1 of District 10, said today, May 7, that after being notified of the case, the Ward 1 government sent competent forces to the Bun Thai eatery on Ho Thi Ky Street to spray disinfectant and lock it down.
The man, identified as T.H.T., who lives in Le Van Sy Street, District 3, visited the restaurant on May 4, the local media reported.
Facing the same fate, another restaurant, Nghia Phat, at 20 Lu Gia Street in District 11’s Ward 15 was locked down and 14 customers were put under quarantine as the Covid-19 patient visited the place on May 6.
In another development, the Hanoi Center for Disease Control has asked those who visited Hau Dang Restaurant on May 1 and Thiem Restaurant on May 3 to self-quarantine at home and make health declarations. The two restaurants in Thuong Tin District were identified as linked to two Covid-19 cases.
- Coffee shop on Bui Vien Street under lockdown due to new Covid-19 case
- HCMC locks down alley in District 3 as new Covid-19 case found
- Building in Times City locked down
- HCMC leader wants restaurant closed for anti-Covid-19 rule violations
- HCMC expands quarantine requirement for returnees from Covid-19 hit areas
- Hanoi locks down area linked to suspected COVID-19 case
- HCMC lockdowns hotel where illegal Chinese immigrants stay
- Quang Ngai’s hamlet of over 200 residents put under lockdown
- FPT University in Hanoi put on lockdown as one student contracts Covid-19