At the ceremony to hand over 1,000 medical masks and foodstuff to Vietnamese students in Laos.
NDO/VNA - The Vietnamese Embassy in Laos on May 4 handed over gifts to Vietnamese students at the National University of Laos (NUOL) who are facing difficulties from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Presented by Vietnamese Counsellor of Culture and Education Tran Dai Thang and the officer in charge of community work, Vu Tu Oanh, the gifts include 1,000 medical masks and foodstuff.
Amid the complex developments of the pandemic, Lao medical staff in cooperation with the Vietnamese Association in Vientiane conducted COVID-19 testing on Vietnamese living and working in Thatluang, Naxay and Sisangvone wards and the area around the NUOL.
Those showing symptoms will be placed in quarantine and receive timely treatment.
- COVID-19 Updates (Nov. 29): Government presented face masks to Vietnamese in Laos
- HCM City gifts USD 25 653 to Champasak Friendship Primary School
- Trade Office works to boost commercial ties with Laos amid COVID-19
- Vietnamese people in Laos support flood-hit people in Vietnam
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos
- Embassy presents face masks to Vietnamese community in Czech Republic