The model, Vsmart Aris 5G, is equipped with a Snapdragon 765G 5G module platform and a quantum security chip, the company said in a statement, adding that it also has a Super AMOLED 6.39” display, 8GB RAM and a 4,000 mAh battery.
The company didn’t say when it planned to market the model, or how many units it intended to produce.
- Vietnam’s Vingroup says produces first 5G smartphones under Vsmart brand
- Vingroup produces first 5G smartphones
- VinSmart produces first 5G smartphones
- VinSmart launches Vsmart Aris 5G smartphone
- Vinsmart unveils first Vietnamese-made 5G-enabled smartphone
- Vinsmart is successfully developing its 5G
- Vinsmart launches first Vietnamese-made 5G-enabled smartphone
- VinSmart to introduce 5G-enabled smartphone in the US