Upon receiving news of the disaster, the Bac Ninh Police Department and relevant units immediately sent fire trucks and firefighters to the scene of the incident.
Despite their swift response, rescue work encountered numerous difficulties when approaching the scene as the blaze grew on the second floor.
After one hour of battling the spread of the flames, firefighters were able to successfully extinguish the fire and prevent it from spreading to the surrounding area.
The three victims were workers of Dreamtech Vietnam who hail from Bac Ninh, Tuyen Quang, and Thai Binh provinces. They were in the process of checking the company’s production workshop along with other workers when the fire initially broke out.
Police in Bac Ninh province said on April 17 that competent forces had urgently launched an investigation into the cause of the fire and are now calculating the damage.
- Three workers killed in factory fire in northern Vietnam
- House fire kills eight in HCMC’s District 11
- One dies and one injured in hotel fire
- Fire breaks out at four warehouses in Binh Chanh
- Blaze at baby goods shop in Hanoi kills at least four
- Floods kill four in Khanh Hoa
- Fierce fire rages at chemical firm in Dong Nai
- Four family members killed as fire engulfs baby store in Hanoi including child and pregnant woman
- Central provinces make efforts in forest fire prevention