Customers shop at an Aeon supermarket. Binh Duong Province is on the lookout for people who visited the Tieu Chau noodle eatery and the Aeon Binh Duong supermarket as the sites were visited by a Covid-19 patient – PHOTO: MOH
HCMC – The Binh Duong Center for Disease Control last night, March 29, made an announcement calling on people who visited the Tieu Chau noodle eatery and the Aeon Binh Duong supermarket to promptly contact healthcare centers as a Covid-19-positive Chinese man visited the two sites.
During the contact tracing period, the province’s competent agencies found two more sites the patient visited. From 0.30 a.m. to 3.00 a.m. on March 23, the Chinese national visited the Tieu Chau noodle eatery in the Viet Sing residential area in Thuan An City. Two employees of the eatery came into close contact with him.
Between 2.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m. on March 25, the man and his wife traveled to the Aeon Binh Duong supermarket in the city, but only the wife entered the supermarket, while he waited in his car.
The provincial center requested those who visited the two sites at the same time as the patient to contact the healthcare centers for guidance and to make health declarations.
As of March 28, 14 persons were detected as having close contact with the Chinese man, who tested positive for Covid-19 on March 25 after entering Vietnam through the Moc Bai Border Gate in Tay Ninh Province on March 23. The samples of the 14 people have tested negative for the virus once.
However, the driver who transported him from Tay Ninh Province to Thuan An City in Binh Duong Province on March 23 is yet to be found.
- Coffee shop on Bui Vien Street under lockdown due to new Covid-19 case
- Chinese man in Binh Duong tests positive for Covid-19
- HCMC quarantines people arriving from Haiphong, Binh Duong
- HCDC searches for people visited Military Hospital 175
- AEON Vietnam to open department store and supermarket in Hải Phòng on December
- Beef meatball noodle soup in Chau Doc Town
- AEON to open mall in Hai Phong in December
- AEON Vietnam to open mall in Hải Phòng on December 14
- ‘Typical’ Da Lat crab noodle soup eatery turns 30
- 100-year-old woman among 30 new Covid-19 cases in Vietnam