A health worker is seen arranging samples for Covid-19 testing. Three women, including two Vietnamese citizens and one Indian expert, have been confirmed as Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patients this evening, March 29 – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – Three women, including two Vietnamese citizens and one Indian expert, have been confirmed as Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patients, sending the country’s tally to 2,594 as of this evening, March 29, said the Ministry of Health.
The new cases were taken to quarantine centers in Tay Ninh Province and HCMC after they entered Vietnam from overseas.
The two local women, aged 19 and 43, returned home through the Moc Bai International Border Gate in the southern province of Tay Ninh on March 27. The residents of the province’s Ben Cau District are under medical treatment at a local general hospital.
Regarding the Indian expert, she arrived in Vietnam from Qatar through Tan Son Nhat International Airport on March 28. The 30-year-old woman is being treated at Cu Chi Covid-19 field hospital in HCMC.
To date, 2,308 coronavirus patients in the country have fully recovered, while fatalities remained at 35.
- Vietnam reports four new imported Covid-19 cases
- An Indian expert confirmed to carry SARS-CoV-2 after entry into Vietnam
- Vietnam has six new Covid-19 patients
- Health Ministry confirms three new Covid-19 patients
- All four new Covid cases are Vietnamese returnees
- Over 6,000 killed in traffic accidents in 11 months
- Vietnam reports three imported Covid-19 cases
- Indian expert among two new imported Covid-19 cases in Vietnam
- Vietnam has seven new Covid-19 patients