The Onsen Fuji Services Travel Joint Stock Company has proposed investing in a high-class marine resort project, the Wyndham Costa Ha Tinh, in the central province of Ha Tinh.
The project with a total investment of nearly VND1 trillion (US$43 million) is set to be built in Thach Ha District’s Thach Van and Thach Tri communes. It is expected to maximise the potential of land and marine tourism in the area while improving local people’s living conditions.
The company plans to build a shoptel area providing commercial houses for accommodation. The hotel area would have high-end apartments managed by the US Wyndham Hotel Group. In addition, the project would also have villas, an entertainment area and trade centre, restaurants, bars and parking lots.
The project would connect with existing tourism areas to create a diversified tourism complex in the province. — VNS
- BRG Group announces BRG Danang Golf Resort Hotel Project
- The latest developments at Hon Lan resort of Nam Group
- Phat Dat invested in a project of VND 1,742 billion in Quang Ngai
- May – Diem Sai Gon won a project of nearly 1,200 billion dong in Ha Tinh
- Casa Marina Premium construction begins in Quy Nhơn
- Commencement of a “super project” of more than 1 billion USD in Sam Son
- Binh Dinh selects an investor of an urban tourism area of nearly VND 5,000 billion
- Binh Thuan approves the general planning of a residential – tourism – entertainment project of nearly 870 hectares