The course was funded by the Australian government through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and managed by Aus4skills.
The program provided senior managers and academics advisers at Aus4Skills partner VET colleges with the practical skills necessary to effectively plan for and manage quality assurance and continuous quality improvement in VET at their institutions.
Topics centered around quality assurance in VET, ranging from self-assessment tools, quality assurance frameworks and practices in Australia, ASEAN, APEC, Europe and Vietnam, change management, inclusivity in VET, among others.
Due to COVID-19, the course was conducted online from June 1 to July 3.
- Australia Announces Additional Support For Vietnam’s Human Resource Development
- Education sector to improve vocational training scale and quality
- More universities seek quality accreditation from domestic, int'l organisations
- Vietnam, Australia advance relations with three-pillar strategic action plan
- National program supports businesses in improving productivity and product quality
- Project launched to ensure legal assurance in rubber wood industry
- Students opt for university instead of vocational training centers
- Distance learning are promoted in Vietnam for building learning society
- Australia provides new tech platform to transform breast cancer detection
- Vietnam looks to train, retrain skills to adapt to 4IR