The platform offers security solutions for online connectivity and information sharing in the process of national digital transformation.
According to Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Thanh Hung, cyber-security is vital for Vietnam, which is on its way to digital transformation, e-Government, e-business, and an e-society.
He said, “Vietnam is working to stimulate demands for information security monitoring solutions. Businesses are encouraged to invest in advanced technological solutions to create an ecosystem of ‘Made in Vietnam’ information security products, which are of great quality and reliability and monitored by the Authority of Information Security of the Ministry of Information and Communications.”
- Cyber information security ratings of State agencies revealed
- Vietnam to tighten cyber security for digital transformation, e-government
- ASEAN – Japan cyber security drill held
- Vietnam commits to ensuring ASEAN cyber security, safety
- Cyber attacks targeting Vietnam’s information systems down 7.8 pct
- Vietnam determinedly ensures national cyber security
- Ministry launches digital transformation campaign
- Network attacks on Vietnamese systems decrease by 20%
- PM works with Ministry of Information and Communications