Property developer C.T. Group received the annual HR Asia Award for being one of the best companies to work for in the continent at a ceremony in HCM City on July 1.
The awards are given by HR Asia magazine, a publication meant for HR professionals.
Speaking at the awards ceremony, Tran Van Thai, the company’s human resources and community director, said C.T. has a goal of creating a dream workplace where staffs enjoy many benefits since it considers human resources its most valuable asset.
For the awards, workplaces are judged based on several criteria including the work environment, personnel policies, training programmes, benefits offered, and activities that create commitment and satisfaction in employees.
The group also made it to the list of the Top 10 Employers of Choice by CareerBuilder Vietnam in addition to several awards for its work environment and recruitment activities. — VNS
- C.T Group receives ‘Best Companies to Work For in Asia’ award
- C.T Group receives Best Company to Work for in Asia award
- Vietjet retains “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” award
- Vietnam-based bank named among best companies to work for in Asia
- ABBANK receives ‘Best companies to work for in Asia’ award
- Vietjet among ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia’
- TPBank named among annual list of best workplaces in Asia
- Chubb Life Vietnam named among best companies to work for in Asia