Vietnamese women in Germany present face masks to locals
|Vietnamese women in Germany present face masks to local residents|
Representatives from the Vietnamese female group in Dresden presented a haul of 900 face masks on July 1 to the Evangelisch Clearingstelle church, a local humanitarian organisation.
The group had originally been established for the purpose of helping those living in Berlin without health insurance.
Previously, the Vietnamese group distributed over 250 face masks to the AWO Bayouma-Haus multi-cultural centre in order to provide extra protection for local medical workers.
The group also sewed and presented over 1,000 face masks to a number of offices throughout Berlin.
- Nation presents donation of face masks to the UK
- Vietnam exports nearly 900 million medical face masks in 8 months
- Embassy presents face masks to Vietnamese community in Czech Republic
- Garment producers pledge sufficient face masks for domestic use
- Vietnam exports nearly 1.4 billion medical face masks in Covid-19 year
- Free ‘face mask ATM’ comes into operation in HCM City
- Large haul of face masks donated to Vietnamese community in Cyprus
- Vietnam ships 30 million masks to North America
- First face-mask dispenser goes into operation in HCM City