The passengers included children under 18, ill or elderly persons, pregnant women, workers with expired labor contracts, and students.
Disease prevention measures were strictly observed throughout the flight. The flight crew and all passengers were given health exams upon landing at Da Nang International Airport and then immediately quarantined.
- More Vietnamese citizens fly home from Japan
- More than 350 Vietnamese citizens arrive home safely from Japan
- Vietnam Airlines brings home close to 350 Vietnamese citizens from Australia
- Over 220 Vietnamese citizens return from Japan
- Nearly 350 Vietnamese citizens brought home safely from Australia and New Zealand
- Over 250 Vietnamese citizens brought home on repatriation flight from RoK
- More Vietnamese nationals repatriated due to Covid-19
- 290 Vietnamese citizens flown home from Malaysia
- 340 citizens repatriated from US
- 310 Vietnamese citizens return from Malaysia