This is the first year Singapore has imported lychees from Vietnam on a large scale. 50 tons of lychees have been transported to Singapore already and the volume is expected to reach 100 tons this year.
Since the beginning of this year’s lychee season, the Vietnamese Trade Counsellor in Singapore has coordinated with the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency and the Department of Industry and Trade of Bac Giang province to hold online workshops promoting the fruit.
A Vietnamese lychee day in Singapore is planned for the next lychee crop.
- Vietnamese lychees hit shelves in Singapore
- Singaporeans enjoy tasting Vietnamese lychees
- Vietnamese lychees sold out in Japan despite high price
- PM allows over 300 Chinese traders to enter Vietnam to buy lychees
- Vietnamese fresh lychees for sale at 250 supermarkets, malls in Japan
- Singaporeans enjoy tasting Vietnamese lychee
- First batch of Vietnamese fresh lychees arrives in Japan
- Japanese experts approve Vietnam lychee exports
- AEON executive officer highly appreciates Vietnamese “thieu” lychees
- A foreigner arouses interests for mistaking lychee shells for “mystery” eggshells