The Economic Zone Management Board of northeastern Quang Ninh Province has granted an investment licence to Texhong Knitting Viet Nam Company Ltd to build a knitting plant at Texhong Hai Ha Industrial Park.
Covering an area of nearly 250,000sq.m, the factory would have a total investment of VND4.9 trillion (US$214 million). It is expected to provide 82,500 tonnes of dyed knit fabric a year. In the first phase of the project, the annually designed capacity would be 33,000 tonnes while that in the second phase would be 49,500 tonnes a year.
The project’s first phase is expected to become operational by the end of 2021. The second phase would be completed 20 months later.
A representative from the EZ management board said the Texhong Knitting Viet Nam Company Ltd of Texhong Group is one of the strategic investors. Earlier, the company invested in two knitting projects of Texhong Hai Yen and Texhong Ngan Ha in Quang Ninh with total capacity of 400,000 tonnes a year.
Texhong Group also invested into Texhong Hai Ha IP. The project was granted an investment licence in April 2014 with total investment of $215 million. — VN
- Over VND4 trillion invested in hotel complex in Van Don Economic Zone in Quang Ninh
- Hoa Phat about to start construction of $4-billion steel plant
- Phuoc Ninh solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- Sao Mai Group commences construction on second phase of solar power plant in An Giang
- US$46.6 million solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- Vietnamese enterprises invest in textile materials for local and export demand
- Quang Ninh calls for investment in US$2-billion LNG power plant
- Construction of wind power plant’s second phase begins in Bac Lieu
- Work starts on construction of seaport complex in Ninh Thuan