One of the decisive points in the success of the ongoing National Party Congress is the preparation of relevant documents, since they outline the Party’s directions and decisions for the country’s development.
The draft documents submitted to the 13th Congress were meticulously prepared, manifesting the intelligence and enthusiasm of the entire Party and the people.
To prepare the draft documents for the 13th National Party Congress, the Editing Team worked tirelessly for a long period of time, placing quality as the top priority.
Before being widely publicised to seek public opinion, each written page and sentence in the drafts was considered carefully and revised numerous times, in strict accordance with the directions of Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong.
During the less than one month they were open for public comment, the documents received positive feedback from a large number of officials, Party members, and people inside and outside of the country.
The comments received have enriched the content of the draft documents. On that basis, central authorities have gathered, synthesized, and categorized comments totalling more than 1,400 pages and compiled a general report of nearly 200 pages.
After a long period of preparation, modification, and supplementation, participants at the 14th session of the 12th Party Central Committee reached high consensus on the documents to be submitted to the 13th Congress./. VNA
- Politburo discusses finalisation of National Party Congress documents
- Draft reports to 13th National Party Congress tabled at PCC’s session
- Vietnam’s Embassy in Laos receives suggestions on draft documents to 13th Party Congress
- Collection of the opinions of the population for documents of the 13th Party Congress
- Party Central Committee meets to introduce candidates to Politburo, Secretariat
- Party Central Committee convenes 14th Plenum
- Party Central Committee’s 15th plenum starts
- Int’l friends set high expectations for Vietnam’s 13th Party Congress
- 11th HCMC Party Congress holds preparatory session
- Preparatory session of 13th National Party Congress held