Vuong, who is also head of the organising board of the congress, supervised the rehearsal of flag-salute ceremony, music performance, film screening and taking photos of congress delegates.
The Party official was reported that all the preparations for the congress have been basically completed, from security to logistics and reception.
A representative of the security and safety subcommittee said security for delegates and guests has been ensured strictly and at the highest level.
According to Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Minh Vu, 68 out of 98 international agencies in Vietnam have registered to attend the congress, with 36 ambassadors, 17 charge d'affaires ad interim, seven deputy ambassadors, three diplomats, and six representatives of international organisations.
In his remarks, Vuong asked relevant agencies to further raise the sense of responsibility to complete their assigned tasks.
The official ordered more attention to rerouting traffic to facilitate the travel of delegates and people as the Lunar New Year (Tet) is approaching.
There should be no mistakes to ensure the success of the congress, he said, calling for joint efforts of the entire Party and people for the upcoming important political event.
- 13th Party Congress mulls over documents
- Health Ministry readies medical plans for National Party Congress
- Press release on opening session of 13th National Party Congress
- The 13th National Party Congress attended 1 587 delegates
- Vietnam Airlines responsible for serving party congress delegates
- 13th National Party Congress to open next week
- Communications work for 13th National Party Congress prepared thoroughly: official
- Party Congress continues discussion of draft documents on January 28