Taking samples for Covid-19 testing.
Amid complicated developments of the pandemic with the appearance of new and more contagious variants of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, PM Phuc asked Ministers, Chairpersons of local People’s Committees and heads of the steering committees for Covid-19 prevention and control to intensify disease prevention measures as directed by the Politburo and Secretariat of the Party Central Committee, the Government, the Prime Minister and the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control.
In a dispatch dated January 13, he requested assigning other officials to handle the work in replace of members of the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control who will participate in the Congress.
The head and members of the Committee who will attend the Congress have to hand over their tasks related to disease prevention and control to the assigned people, he asked.
- PM orders review of COVID-19 prevention measures ahead of National Party Congress
- Vietnam COVID-19 Updates (Jan 14): Vietnam exports 1.37 billion medical masks in 2020
- Party Central Committee’s Secretariat asks for tighter COVID-19 prevention measures
- Hanoi, Hai Phong intensify COVID-19 prevention measures
- Committee asks for strengthening illegal immigration prevention
- Pandemic prevention tactics remain unchanged despite new COVID-19 variants
- Da Nang authorities meet on COVID-19 prevention and control
- Laos strengthens COVID-19 prevention measures
- Medical centres told to step up COVID-19 prevention measures