The Doosan Heavy Industries Vietnam Company (Doosan Vina) on January 11 exported 2,195 tonnes of raw fuel heating equipment to Thailand under a project it had signed with JNK Heaters of the Republic of Korea (RoK).
The shipment comprised module radiant, convection, stack, heater duct,
air pre-heater duct, platform and other products.
The shipment comprised module radiant, convection, stack, heater duct, air pre-heater duct, platform and other products.
The TOP Fired Heater project was inked by the two sides in September 2019, aiming to supply 3,772 tonnes of equipment of fired heaters to Sriracha refinery in Thailand's Chonburi province.
his is the second out of the four shipments as part of the project, after the first on January 20, 2020. The remainders are expected to be delivered in February 2021.
Last year, Doosan Vina conducted 1,004 shipments with more than 52,000 tonnes of equipment to nine countries around the world.
- Cranes shipped to port in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province
- RoK firm invests in coal-fired power project in Vietnam
- Ben Tre exports first batch of fruit to EU under EVFTA
- RoK’s power group keen to invest in local coal-fired power plant
- Vietnam Aug coffee exports down 8.9% M/M; rice shipments up 26.3%
- Thailand on track to achieve export target of 6 million tonnes of rice
- First coal batch from US arrives in Vietnam
- Vietnam hopes to export 100,000 tonnes of rice to EU
- Hoa Phat sells nearly 500000 tonnes of steel products in August
- 7-month fruit and vegetable exports fetch nearly USD2 billion