The mask has been approved by the European CE and allowed to be labelled on boxes. The company has also registered it in the US.
The mask has already been sold in Italy, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UAE besides Vietnam through official distributors and is expected to soon enter the EU market.
According to Fortune business insights, the global market for medical clothing was worth more 63 billion USD in 2019 and is forecast to reach close to 100 billion USD by 2027.
- Company invents nano bio-technology medical mask
- Low-quality face mask producers publicly shamed
- Garment producers pledge sufficient face masks for domestic use
- First face mask ATM makes debut in Hanoi
- Free ‘face mask ATM’ comes into operation in HCM City
- Hanoi: the obligation to wear a mask in public places
- Mask wearing compulsory on flights
- Vietnamese Company Creates World’s First Biodegradable Coffee Face Mask Named AirX
- Woman fined for not wearing face mask while using apartment elevator in Ho Chi Minh City