Meanwhile, temperature in the capital city of Hanoi was measured at 8 degrees Celsius.
The lowest temperatures in other locations such as Cao Bang Province’s Trung Khanh District, Son La Province’s Moc Chau District, Vinh Phuc Province’s Tam Dao District reached between 3.2 degree Celsius and 5.8 degrees Celsius.
Chilly climate and high humidity without sunshine are warned in period from January 7-13.
Some photos featuring the blanket of snow and ice on Mau Son mountain peak this morning:
By Van Phuc- Translated by Huyen Huong
- The temperature drops to -2 degrees Celsius, the ice covers the top of Phja Oac and Cao Bang
- Heat wave sends temperature up to 42 degrees Celsius in northern, central regions
- Northern Vietnam suffers longest heat wave in 49 years
- Hanoi struck by another heat wave as temperatures rise
- Discover the paradise of beautiful “super” ice and snow viewing in Vietnam