Total rooftop solar power generation, connected to the national grid, reached more than 1.15 billion kWh, contributing to ensuring electricity supply for the national grid system.
Up to now, the total installed capacity of rooftop solar power nationwide has accounted for about 25 percent of the total installed capacity of the national power system.
By Van Dieu- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Nearly 20,000 rooftop solar power projects installed
- Over 25000 rooftop solar projects installed in first eight months
- Southern region see surge in rooftop solar power: EVN
- EVN to suspend rooftop solar power purchases
- EVN stopped signing the contract to buy and sell rooftop solar power after December 31
- Dong Nai working to develop rooftop solar power