The Prime Minister made the remark at the year-end online meeting to review anti-corruption work of the People’s Public Security Forces from 2013. He stressed the pivotal role of forces, saying anti-corruption achievements have helped strengthen people’s trust in the Party and the international community’s trust in Vietnam.
The Prime Minister said the government considers building anti-corruption institutions a key task. He added many important documents proposed by the Government have been approved by the National Assembly, from the 2015 Criminal Code and the 2017 revision of the Criminal Code to the Law on Public Debt Management. Mr. Phuc said the government has promoted reform of administrative procedures, reduced social costs, applied technology, especially in public services, and restricted in-person contact between people or businesses and officials of functional agencies.
- Party chief and President urges strengthened fight against corruption
- More than 131,000 officials punished for corruption in 2013-20
- Lawmakers join online discussions on crime, corruption fight on October 26
- ADB approves US$600,000 grant for Vietnam’s fight against Covid-19
- Workshop discusses anti-corruption efforts in private sector
- NA Standing Committee approves establishment of Thu Duc, Phu Quoc cities
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc hails the police’s contributions to Covid-19 fight
- Prime Minister addresses Central Public Security Party Organisation’s 7th Congress
- Ministry of Public Security awarded first-class Military Exploit Order
- Politburo holds working session with Central Public Security Party Committee