Hai Phong City’s police seize over 665 kilograms of drug
More than 665 kilograms of dried marijuana-based drug are seized.
Accordingly, the functional forces detected a shipping container with suspicion of illegal drug sent from a Singaporean individual to TaKan Vietnam Trading Joint Stock Company, based on 112 Sai Dong, Long Bien District in the capital city of Hanoi.
Earlier, the police cooperated with the Customs division of Hai Phong City to inspect the above container and discovered 665.2 kilograms of dried marijuana-based drug on December 22.
By Nguyen Quoc – Translated by Huyen Huong
- Hanoi busts massive drug trafficking ring
- 31 kg drug haul seized in Saigon
- Largest drug ring operating via airway busted in Vietnam
- Police bust massive drug trafficking ring, seize 100 kilograms of drugs
- Vietnam raids large drug warehouse stocked from Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences three to death for drug offenses
- Vietnam sentences three Lao men to death for drug trafficking
- Dismantling of a drug trafficking network run by a foreigner
- Vietnam drug kingpin, four accomplices sentenced to death
- Nearly 5 kilograms of drugs from Canada to Vietnam detected at airport