Vietnamese representative Nguyen Tran Khanh Van has been forecasted to be named in the top five of Miss Universe 2021 by Missosology Magazine.
Nguyen Tran Khanh Van, 25, from HCM City was crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2019. With measurements of 83-60-90, she stands at 175 centimetres tall.
Nguyen Tran Khanh Van has been forecasted to be named in the top five of Miss Universe 2021 by Missosology Magazine.
Van is quite an experienced contestant as she has participated in several beauty pageants in the country over the past years.
She participated in the Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 but was only able to be listed in the top 10.
According to Missosology Magazine, the four others in the top five of Miss Universe 2021 would be beauties from Thailand, Mexico, Romania and Chile.
Among those, Amanda Obdam from Thailand has been forecasted to win the crown of Miss Universe 2021 by the magazine.
Miss Universe 2021 will be held in Miami, the US, in February. It will last for two weeks.
The Vietnamese representative H’Hen Nie made the top 5 of Miss Universe 2018 held in Thailand.
- Thai candidate at Miss Universe 2020 Miss Vietnam has great sense in fashion
- Vietnam’s Khanh Van predicted to be in Top 12 of Miss Universe contest
- Miss Khanh Van misses Miss Universe 2020 chance
- Khanh Van gets ready for Miss Universe 2020
- Miss Universe Vietnam 2022 to represent Việt Nam at Miss Universe
- Khanh Van predicted to win top spot at Miss Universe pageant
- Costume designs for Khanh Van at Miss Universe 2020 feature local culture
- Vietnam s representative bewitching in evening gowns ahead of Miss Universe 2021
- Khanh Van departs for Miss Universe 2021 pageant in US
- Phuong Anh named among hot picks of Miss International 2021 by Missosology