West Virginia became the final state to certify its presidential election results Wednesday, formally declaring that President Donald Trump is entitled to the state’s five electoral votes.
President-elect Joe Biden is projected to win 306 electoral votes, and Trump is projected to win 232. It takes 270 electoral votes of the 538 available to become president.
- US election: Joe Biden leads over President Trump
- US election 2020: Biden narrowly leads Trump
- US presidential election: Joe Biden optimistic about election results
- Trump, Biden vie for battleground states, still early to call
- US presidential election unresolved, race too close to call
- President Trump says he will leave White House if Biden wins Electoral College vote
- 2020 US presidential election updates
- US Election 2020: Judge dismisses President Trump lawsuit in Pennsylvania
- Republican senators challenge US presidential election results