The northern region of Vietnam would witness a very strong cold this weekend, particularly in mountainous areas.
According to the National Centre for Hydrometeorology Forecasting, the average temperature in the northern region this weekend would be 11-14 degrees centigrade. Meanwhile, some mountainous localities such as Mau Son in Lang Son Province and Sapa in Lao Cai Province would experience temperatures of 7-10 degrees centigrade and frost at this time.
Sapa and Mau Son would see frost this weekend
The lowest temperature for Hanoi on December 3-6 would be 12-14 degrees centigrade.
The northern region of Vietnam would see 5-7 cold spells this month.
The cold weather in the north would concentrate from late December to February next year.
- Northern region to face another cold spell
- Northern region to experience another bone-chilling cold weather
- Sapa experiences strong cold weather
- Northern region of Vietnam forecasted to face another strong cold spell
- Northern region of Vietnam would face another strong cold wave
- Snow forecasted to hit Mount Fansipan
- Sapa weather forecast: Temperatures to plummet in cold snap very soon
- The temperature drops to -2 degrees Celsius, the ice covers the top of Phja Oac and Cao Bang
- Northern and northern central regions experience long heatwave