Themed “Write a message to an adult about the world we live in”, the UPU letter-writing contest was launched last December and ran through March this year. Nearly 600,000 entries from school students nationwide were sent in.
Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Thanh Hung said, “I hope in the future the UPU letter-writing contest will spread more widely to honor human values and demonstrate the role and social responsibility of students. To that end, agencies should work closely with the contest’s organizing board in providing better instructions to attract more school students to participate.”
100 entries were selected for the final round. There is one first prize, three second prizes, five third prizes, 30 consolation prizes, along with several other prizes honoring potential contestants and contestants with disabilities.
- Hanoi: the 50th UPU International Letter-Writing Competition debuts
- Writing contest for students launched
- Writing contest featuring labourers launched
- Special stamp released to mark 50th anniversary of UPU International Letter-Writing Contest
- National startup contest for students kicks off
- HCM City student wins special prize at COVID-19 drawing contest
- Under-35 writing contest launched
- AI-driven innovation contest launched in HCM City
- “For the Capital’s Traffic Safety 2020” contest launched in Hanoi
- Contest supports female entrepreneurs