Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has agreed a seven-day holiday for the Lunar New Year in 2021 following the proposal by the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
The holiday will start on February 10 (or the 29th of the last lunar month of the Year of Rat) to February 16 (the fifth day of the first lunar month of the Year of Buffalo).
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has agreed a seven-day holiday for the Lunar New Year in 2021
The holiday will start on February 10. They will enjoy another two days as the last two out of the five-day streak overlaps the weekend.
Under the prime minister’s agreement, the 2021 National Day holiday will be from September 2 to September 3. Combined with weekend holiday for September 4-5, everyone will have a four-day holiday in total.
Adding one more day off for the National Day is regulated in the revised Labor Code which is scheduled to take effect from January 1, 2020.
- 2021 Lunar New Year holiday to last for seven days
- Vietnam to test food imported from Covid-19 affected countries
- HCMC announces 3 days off on New Year holiday
- You can enjoy seven-day Lunar New Year break in Vietnam
- Nguyen Hue flower street to open early February
- Hanoi railway to apply 50-percent discount on fare for kids on Tet holiday
- Vietjet sells 1.5 million tickets for Tet holiday 2021
- Danang provides hotel quarantine services to guests entering Vietnam
- Lunar New Year holiday to last seven days
- Vietnam PM urges authorities to ensure safe and happy Tet holiday