Nearly 180 Vietnamese people return home from Brunei on November 27. Photo by VOV.
Vietnamese authorities, the Vietnamese Embassy in Brunei, Lilama Company and budget carrier Vietjet jointly carried out the flight which landed at Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa Province.
The passengers were Lilama Company workers whose labour contracts had expired, and others in difficult circumstances.
The Vietnamese Embassy in Brunei sent its staff to the airport to support the Vietnamese in check-in procedures.
VietJet Air applied stringent Covid-19 prevention regulations during the flight.
On arrival at the airport, all the passengers and crew members were taken to a quarantine site to ensure safety.
- Vietnamese citizens brought home from Brunei
- Nearly 240 Vietnamese citizens fly home from Brunei
- Hundreds of Vietnamese citizens return from the US and Brunei
- 290 more Vietnamese people flown home from Czech Republic
- Over 210 Vietnamese citizens flown home from Japan
- Over 240 Vietnamese citizens flown home from Malaysia
- Vietnam Airlines brings home close to 350 Vietnamese citizens from Australia
- Vietnamese citizens in Germany repatriated
- More Vietnamese citizens fly home from Japan
- 290 Vietnamese citizens flown home from Malaysia