“Patients 1332-1335”, two men, one woman and one child aged 1-38, landed November 24 at central Khanh Hoa Province’s Cam Ranh Airport from Russia on Bamboo Airways flight QH9195.
After test results showed Thursday that they were positive for the novel coronavirus, their treatment began at the central province’s Can Lam Medical Center and Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
“Patient 1336” is a 28-year-old man from Nghi Cong Bac Commune, Nghi Loc District, Nghe An Province. He landed on November 6 at Quang Ninh Province’s Van Don International Airport from the U.K. on Vietnam Airlines flight VN56. He was quarantined on arrival in the northern province of Nam Dinh. After test results showed Thursday that he was positive for the virus, he was moved to Hanoi’s National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for treatment.
Two other people on this flight have already tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
“Patient 1337” is a 30-year-old Japanese expert who landed on November 25 at HCMC’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport on Japan Airlines flight JL759 from Japan. He tested positive Wednesday and is being treated at the city’s Cu Chi Field Hospital.
“Patient 1338” is a 45-year-old woman who resides in Ward 8, District 11, HCMC. She landed on November 11 at the Cam Ranh Airport from Russia on Vietnam Airlines flight VN5062. The 25th passenger on the flight to test positive for the novel coronavirus, she is being treated at the Cu Chi Field Hospital.
“Patient 1339” is a 36-year-old man from Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi. He landed on November 11 at the Tan San Nhat Airport from France on Vietnam Airlines flight VN5010. The second test of his samples showed Thursday that he was Covid-19 positive. He is also being treated at the Cu Chi Field Hospital. Six of his fellow passengers have already tested positive for the virus.
The latest additions have taken Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally to 1,339 with 1,170 recoveries and 35 deaths.
The global death toll has crossed 1.4 million.
- Vietnam records 16 new coronavirus cases Sunday night
- Japan, Russia returnees Vietnam’s latest imported Covid-19 cases
- 16 people from Russia Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 cases
- Storm Vamco heading toward central region
- 12 overseas returnees bring Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally to 1160
- Two one-year-old boys among eight new Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam confirms seven new imported Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records two new imported Covid-19 cases from Japan
- Coronavirus updates: Five Russia returnees were confirmed infected with the virus