The Military Industry-Telecoms Group (Viettel) took the lead among four mobile service providers in the country in terms of mobile service in September, according to the Department of Telecommunications under the Ministry of Information and Communications.
Earlier, the department conducted a survey on the quality of mobile services in Lang Son and Bac Giang provinces in the past two weeks of September. Viettel topped the list as it met all six criteria, especially techniques, readiness of wireless services, and call quality.
The results reflecting the technical quality of the mobile service providers in the surveyed localities were valid at the time of the survey.
Viettel is followed by the other mobile service providers of the Viet Nam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT), Mobilephone Corporation, and the Vietnamobile Telecommunications Joint Stock Company.
Last year, Frost & Sullivan honoured its member corporation, Viettel Telecom as the best mobile data service provider in Viet Nam 2019. — VNS
- Viettel named best mobile service provider in Vietnam
- New SIMs stopped delivering through authorized service providers
- Viettel and MobiFone authorized to commercially test 5G
- Viettel, MobiFone licenced to commercially test 5G
- Viettel and Vingroup cooperate to develop 5G broadcasting station
- Vietnamese telcos granted permission to test commercial 5G in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam grants 5G commercial test licenses to Viettel, MobiFone
- VNPT to pilot 5G service launch in December
- Viettel recognized as the most influential Vietnamese company in Asia
- VNPT to launch 5G networks service in December