The two joint-venture investors participating in bidding are 194 CIC – DCG – Hai Thach and Trung Nam – Horizon – Hai Dang – Son Hai. These are two investors approved by the Ministry of Transport to meet the technical requirements to implement the project.
Cam Lam – VinhHao expressway project has a total length of 78.5 kilometers with its total investment of VND9,458 billion (nearly US$408 million). Of which, the State contributed capital is VND5,991 billion (US$258 million), build-operate-transfer (BOT) capital is VND3,466 billion (US$150 million), including equity and loan capital.
According to the opening bidding document for the financial proposal package, the joint-venture Trung Nam – Horizon – Hai Dang – Son Hai proposed the State’s capital to be VND5,063.64 billion (US$218 million), reducing the contribution of State capital to VND928 billion (US$40 million). Meanwhile, the joint venture 194 CIC – DCG – Hai Thach proposed the State’s capital to be VND 4,199 billion (US$181 million) (reducing the State’s capital to 1,792 billion VND (US$77 million).
Thus, according to the bidding price between the two joint-ventures, the joint-venture 194 CIC – DCG – Hai Thach chose the plan to reduce the state capital contribution for the expressway is VND864 billion (US$37 million).
The Cam Lam – Vinh Hao Expressway Project is expected to start construction in 2021 and to be completed in 2 years and six months. The payback period is expected to last 16 years and 4 months.
By Quoc Hung- Translated by Huyen Huong
- PM Phuc approves new plan of Dong Dang – Tra Linh Expressway Project
- Yen Phong, Bac Ninh is about to have a Market – Trade Center of more than 1,000 billion VND
- Vietnam parliament approves the use of state budget for North-South expressway sections
- Work begins on VND5 trillion My Thuan 2 Bridge
- First-instance trial opens for HCM City-Trung Luong Expressway fraud
- My Thuan- Can Tho expressway project to start work on January 4
- Vietnam transport ministry launches call for tender for North-South Expressway
- Research on investing in Ho Chi Minh City – Thu Dau Mot – Chon Thanh expressway, capital 24,150 billion VND
- Lang Son proposes an investment plan of VND 7,609 billion to build Huu Nghi – Chi Lang expressway