A coastal road in Phan Thiet City.
Vice director of Binh Thuan Provincial Department of Transport, Nguyen Huu Trung, said on November 26 that the two road projects connecting Phan Thiet – Ke Ga and Ke Ga – Tan Thien had just been started and were expected to be completed by the end of January 2024.
According to the official, the Ke Ga – Tan Thien Road will be 32.5 kilometres long and need VND 600 billion (USD26,087) to build. Meanwhile, the Phan Thiet – Ke Ga Road will span 25.6 kilometres and have a total investment of over VND 999 billion (USD43,435).
“Both projects will use capital from the government and the province’s budget,” Trung said. “The projects are expected to meet rising transport demand in the area. They will also help connect to coastal tourist sites in the south of Phan Thiet City and Ham Thuan Nam District.”
- Tra fish exporters should remain calm amid China’s control of imported frozen food
- Phan Thiet – Dau Giay Expressway Project starts construction
- Phan Thiet – Dau Giay Expressway Project sets to work
- Kien Giang approves in principle 64 million USD coastal road
- Mui Ne national tourist site recognised
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway component projects
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway‚Äôs three component projects
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway‚s three component projects
- Bluechips help VN-Index surpass 980 points
- Vietnam starts building 3 national expressway sub-projects worth US$1.6 billion