Graphics of ADC cable system (Source: Viettel Solution)
After its completion in the fourth quarter of 2022, the cable system will become the largest international submarine fiber optic cable system in Vietnam, tripling the current Asia-Pacific Gateway (APG) cable.
With a huge system data, ADC could support high-speed operation for applications with demand for signal bandwidth, fostered by wireless network: 5G technology, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
According to Deputy General Director of Viettel Business Solutions Cooperation Mr. Doan Dai Phong, with the implementation of ADC, Viettel continues to prove its role of pioneer in connecting Vietnam with many countries in the world via its diversified network connection system.
ADC will play an important role in promoting digital transformation of the whole society meeting the demand of increasing data transmission, as well as promoting the development of advanced technologies.
By Tan Ba- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Viettel among investors of new high-speed under-sea cable ADC
- Internet speed in Vietnam has been back to normal
- Broken section of AAE-1 undersea cable fixed
- VNPT-invested undersea cable connected to Vietnam
- New fault found in AAG undersea cable
- Vietnam’s internet speed to fully recover on June 11
- Vietnam to inaugurate one more international submarine cable
- Internet traffic slow as undersea cables broken
- Vietnam’s submarine cable system broken down once again
- Internet connection slows in Vietnam further as undersea cable down