Mr. Luu said the Vietnamese government and people appreciate Kazakhstan’s support during the wars for national independence and current national development.
As a peace-loving nation, Vietnamese leaders and people are ready to befriend and be a reliable partner to strive for peace, independence, and development.
Mr. Luu said that Vietnam will cooperate with Kazakhstan and other countries in the region to contribute to peace, stability, and prosperity with respect for equality, mutual benefit, and international law.
- Kazakhstan Ambassador extols relations with Vietnam
- China warns of unknown pneumonia deadlier than COVID-19
- PM hosts press conference on outcome of 37th ASEAN Summit
- The COVID-19 situation in Kazakhstan is under control
- Vietnam ready to contribute to dialogue, cooperation in Persian Gulf
- ASEAN FMs’ statement on maintaining peace and stability in Southeast Asia
- ASEAN Foreign Ministers release statement on regional peace, stability
- Vietnam attends online meeting of IPU Governing Council
- Vietnam-Japan relations: new development phase
- Vietnamese NA attaches importance to promoting extensive strategic partnership with Japan