The US-German company MyStorage has announced it will provide 200 litres of free storage for six months to companies that sign up to store their stocks.
The first professional mini storage company in HCM City is making the offer to small businesses and start-ups that are not yet its customers to help them resolve critical storage issues when growing their business.
Until the end of February 2021 it will offer 100 companies free storage worth VND4.2 million (US$180) each.
It will deliver and pick up two storage boxes and keep them at its facility in An Phu Ward in District 2, which offers air-conditioned private self-storage units, common warehouse space and a designated packing area where e-commerce customers can pack and organise their items.
“We know that starting a new business is challenging, and the Covid-19 crisis has made it even harder, but we believe we can help start-ups and small businesses get on their feet,” the company’s founder, Aric Austin, said.
MyStorage offers personal storage space (of up to 3.5 cubic meters) and shared warehouse space that can fit anything from a few boxes up to the furnishings of an entire office and more.
Rents start at VND10,500 ($0.45) per day for warehouse space and VND1 million ($43) per month for self-storage units. — VNS
- Year-end shopping season pumps up storage demand
- Gov’t support needed for investment in cold storage
- Government support needed for investment in cold storage, says VASEP
- Hydropower plant flouts water storage ban
- E-commerce industry seeks to leverage logistics growth
- Vietnam Customs promulgates many new decisions on bonded warehouse operation
- Demand for cold storage facilities grows with e-commerce popularity
- Vietnam sees strong demand for cold storage facilities
- Southern industrial land rents surge