A Party delegation, led by deputy head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for External Relations Nguyen Manh Cuong, attended the 34th meeting of the International Conference of Asian Political Parties (ICAPP) on November 25.
Deputy head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for External Relations
Nguyen Manh Cuong leads a Party delegation to attend ICAPP's 34th meeting
The meeting was held via videoconference with the participation of representatives from 30 political parties in Asia.
Participants spoke highly of ICAPP activities in 2020, which have contributed to promoting solidarity and cooperation among political parties in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, while discussing major orientations of the organisation in the time ahead, especially preparations for the 11th ICAPP General Assembly.
The ICAPP was set up in September 2000 with the aim at boosting exchanges and collaboration between Asian political parties with diverse political and ideological backgrounds.
- Commission for External Relations performs well in 2020
- Vietnamese Party, UK’s All-Party Parliamentary Group hold first dialogue
- Vietnam attends online meeting of IPU Governing Council
- Hanoi party officials assigned with new tasks
- Former Malaysian PM to form new political party
- Top leader chairs national military-political conference
- Former Party General Secretary Le Kha Phieu passes away
- Delegations pay homage to former Party leader Le Kha Phieu
- Party leader: There is no room for opportunism in upcoming Party election