The information was released at an online meeting about approved important decisions related to the Asian football activities in 2021 under the chair of AFC President Sheikh Salman Bin Ibrahim Al-Khalifa yesterday afternoon.
Attending in the meeting were Mr. Tran Quoc Tuan, Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) Permanent Vice President, a member of the AFC Standing Committee and Chairman of AFC Competitions Committee and members of the AFC Standing Committee.
All those expressed deep concern over the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on AFC Champions League, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification and 2023 AFC Asian Cup qualification.
By Cao Tuong- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Announcement made on new schedule for national team in World Cup qualifiers
- FIFA confirm World Cup direct slots, chance is for all
- AFF Cup set to be postponed until April 2021
- Futsal Vietnam to vie for World Cup berth
- Vietnam set for Kyrgyzstan friendly in October
- National squad to gather immediately after conclusion of V. League 2020
- FIFA offer cash bailout for Vietnamese football
- All football competitions nationwide postponed from August 2
- Vietnam suspends national team call-up as World Cup Asian qualifiers delayed again
- All football competitions nationwide postponed from August 2nd