At a reception in Hanoi on Wednesday for the German guests, the Prime Minister affirmed that Vietnam continues to attract foreign direct investment (FDI) projects in high technology, innovation, support industries, and human resources development.
He said Vietnam always improves the business environment and creates favorable conditions for foreign investors.
The Prime Minister asked Mr. Rosler to help in investment promotion, encouraging large corporations of the world to invest in Vietnam as Vietnam always ensures the legitimate rights of foreign investors to do long-term business in the country.
A representative of the delegation praised Vietnam’s investment environment and said they are interested in Vietnam’s tourism because it is one of the pillars of Vietnam’s development, but is most severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- PM Phuc welcomes multinational business delegation led by Philipp Rösler
- German, Swiss and Israeli firms to invest $350 mln in Vietnam
- Former German vice chancellor facilitates US$350-million investment into Vietnam
- German, Swiss and Israeli enterprises to invest $350 mln in Vietnam
- Former German Deputy PM praises Vietnam’s COVID-19 fight
- Former Prime Minister Tony Blair wants to help Vietnam attract high-quality investment
- Prime Minister attends regional summits on economic, environmental development
- Prime Minister urges for vigilance against COVID-19
- Innovations in Investment Attraction
- Prime Minister says UN is a priority in Vietnam‚Äôs foreign policy