Receiving the Cuban Ambassador, who came to bid farewell at the end of her term, in Hanoi on Wednesday, Mr. Trong applauded the Ambassador’s active and effective contributions to consolidating and deepening the special friendship between the two Parties and the two countries.
He said he shares the difficulties and challenges faced by Cuba in recent years and congratulates the achievements that the Party, State and people of Cuba have gained in implementing the policy of socio-economic model update and fighting the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Party General Secretary and President expressed his belief that Cuba will overcome all difficulties and challenges and well organize the 8th Congress of the Communist Party of Cuba in April 2021.
The Cuban Ambassador highly appreciated Vietnam’s help and support for her to fulfill duties and affirmed that in any position, she will continue to actively contribute to the solidarity, traditional friendship, loyalty, mutual trust and comprehensive cooperation between the two Parties and the two countries.
- Cuba sends doctors and antiviral drugs to help Vietnam fight COVID-19
- Top legislator receives Russian, Cuban diplomats
- Vietnam, Cuba step up construction cooperation
- Vietnam presents medical aids to Cuba
- Book on Fidel Castro and Vietnam friendship launched
- Cuba assists Vietnam with medical team, antiviral drug for Covid-19 fight
- Vietnamese companies are supporting Cuba in its fight against COVID
- Bilingual book released boosting VN – Cuba relationship
- Vietnam, Cuba celebrate diplomatic ties with special stamp set